Our data protection officer can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this notice is to notify you on how we collect, protect and use any personal data you provide in your use of this site.
It demonstrates how your information is used, who it is shared with and what rights you have.
In your general use of the site the following information may be collected:
- Your name, age, gender, biometrics and any other relevant information.
- Your contact details, this may email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number.
- Any purchases made by you.
- Your browsing device information, as well as your IP address.
- Your communication and marketing preferences.
This is not an exhaustive list and in some instances, where necessary, we may need to collect additional data.
This website was built for adults and as such we do not collect data from children knowingly.
Your data is used to:
- Provide goods and services to you.
- To contact you about promotional offers (with your assent).
- For insight and analytical purposes.
- Capture information such as whether or not you are logged in, how often you use the site, and your general journey around the site.
- In order for the site to provide services, we are partnered with third parties and we may need to share your personal information
with our service partners, however we ensure that our service providers have appropriate data protection in place.
Your data is protected:
- We use security measures such as encryption, regular security audits which includes testing of systems, assessments of any
trusted third parties who may handle your data and more.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of your data;
- Access your data;
- Have your data removed;